OVERALL UNDERSTANDING OF THE PUBLIC SERVICE ACT, ITS REGULATIONS, AND DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURES
20th - 24th March 2023 at Morogoro Hotel-Morogoro
This programme will assist participants with a clear demarcation of Public services Act and Employment & Labour Relations Act 2004 in people Management at the Workplace.
Participants will be taken through the Public Service Laws, Employment and Disciplinary Procedures provided in the Public sector. ATE together with Professionals from Public Sector will equip the participants with all necessary tools to avoid legal pitfalls that can be costly to their organisations.
- Overview of Public Services Laws
- Challenges facing Employers in Handling Labour issues at the Workplace
- Employment Standards and Employment Contracts
- Chairing of Disciplinary Hearing in the Public Service
- Termination of Employment
- Prevention of Discrimination & Harassment at the Workplace
- Standing Orders Regulating Public Services Employment
- Prevention of Labour Disputes at the Workplace
- Disciplinary Procedures in the Public Service
WHO CAN ATTEND?
- Human Resources Managers and Administrators
- Top level Managers and Line Managers
- HR Practitioners
- Legal Advisers
- Disciplinary Committee Members
- Workers’ Union Representatives