DISPUTE PREVENTION AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION AT THE WORKPLACE
DAR ES SALAAM
20th July 2022 at Holiday Inn-Dar es Salaam
This programme aims at equipping employers with the necessary skills in grievance handling, conflict resolution, and mechanisms to prevent all forms of harassment and discrimination in the Workplace. Reductions in employee conflict can lead to increased employee productivity, greater motivation and loyalty, lower medical costs, fewer workers' compensation claims, and reduced litigation costs.
- Workplace Dispute and Dispute Management
- Grievance and Grievance Procedure
- Forms of Harassment and Discrimination
- Developing Strong Employee Relations
- Employer's vs Employee's Role
- Performance Management and Feedback
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Collaborative Problem-Solving
- General Managers
- Employee Relations Managers
- Business Leaders
- HR Practitioners
- OSH Specialists
Members: TZS 300,000/= per participant.
Non-Members: TZS 450,000/= per participant.